Saturday, May 23

Getting ready for the move

I bought paint! Okay it's probably silly but this is the first time I have ever been able to paint a place we were living and lived there long enough to feel it was worth it. Or maybe it's just with Wil being deployed I'm looking for a fun project. Well I don't get the keys for the house until Tuesday but the paint I wanted was on sale this weekend so I went ahead and bought it. Plus this way I'll be able to paint before our stuff gets moved over - much easier to paint with no furniture in the room. I'm only doing the section of wall below the chair rail so it shouldn't take too long to do either. I ended up going with a different no VOC paint than I had originally planned - Olympic was much cheaper than Benjamin Moore. The colors I ended up choosing are Majestic Mount (kind of a weird name but I think it refers to "purple mountain majesties") for Abigail's room, and Fudge for the baby's room.

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

How fun! The colors sound neat!