Sunday, May 24

The continuing adventures of potty training Abigail

Abigail continues to improve with her potty training, today she told the nursery worker at church that she needed to go potty and went. This is the first time she's told/went for someone other than myself.

Update - this afternoon she refused to go down for her nap and also had a minor accident so I guess we're not out of the woods yet. But that's okay because I have almost three months until our next little one arrives/Wil comes home to get her the rest of the way there.

In other news I was able to sell our old Ikea couches, yeah! Because I had no idea where I was going to put them in the new house. Two days until I get the keys!

2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

How did you get so lucky! She is doing great!

Ladners'Latest said...

yeah, it's a NIGHTMARE for me!! :) I just keep telling myself, "this too shall pass" LOL