Tuesday, March 25

So my birthday was this past Sunday and, obviously, my husband had to miss it. He tried to get a radio station to read a letter to me on the air but things didn't work out. But only because the airport employee he gave the letter to (the airport in question doesn't have mailboxes in it anymore because of 9/11 so he had to get someone to mail it for him) screwed him over and never mailed it. However, my husband, being the hopelessly romantic and sweet guy that he is, still gave me a birthday present. I was meeting my mother-in-law the day before my birthday for a quack appt. and then she wanted my help picking out flowers for a women's event that she was involved with. We went to a local organic grocery store that sells loose roses for $11 a dozen - my husband always gets me flowers from there. Anyway, she had me and my sister-in-law pick out 5 dozen roses. We got back to the office where my father-in-law works and she told me that the roses were actually for me. My husband had arranged the whole thing and wanted me to have them for my birthday. Now nothing could compare to having my husband with me, but can you blame me for loving this guy?

No comments: