Monday, March 24

I'm beginning to learn that when you're involved with the Marine Corps hope can kill you. Whenever I'm hoping that my husband will be able to call and he isn't I am simply devestated. However, if I expect that he won't get a chance to call me and he does, well that can make my day. I'm also learning to find peace in this situation. God planned things out in our lives so that Wil could spend this time in the States training. Because of God's grace he is in a place where he can call me occasionally, mail takes only a few days, and I will get to visit him. Sometimes it's hard to see the blessings that God gives us when a situation is this difficult, but I thank Him that Wil is here in the US instead of in Kuwait. I still don't understand why my husband had to be taken away from me and maybe I never will, but right now I'm very grateful for the way the Lord has blessed us. There are many military families, including most of those from his unit, who aren't nearly as fortunate.

No comments: