Saturday, March 1

Apparently the gag order on talking about my husband's activation didn't apply to everyone. The guy that told my husband to keep it quiet was quoted in a newspaper article the next day about the company's activation. So we've started telling our friends, my professors, our pastors, etc. Basically the more people that are praying for me and for my husband and his safe return, the better. We've finally found out exactly when he'll have to ship out for his schooling so it's nice to have some certainty. The guys in charge of the unit aren't telling them anything - whether it's because they're keeping it quiet or just don't know themselves remains to be seen. So even though we can tell people who care I still have that feeling of hiding behind a mask. People who I have just everyday encounters with will bring me to tears without even knowing why simply by asking about my husband. This sucks.

No comments: