Thursday, March 25

Making a dent

I've got probably 2/3 of my kitchen unpacked but not all of it put away yet.  I'm still trying to decide the best place to put everything.  I wouldn't have unpacked even that much except I couldn't find the coffee. 

In other news Wil passed his swim qual, his ear did just fine this time which is great.  This also means he won't have to go to San Diego to finish it like we were expecting.  It's nice he was able to get it done now since they're not getting much testing done.  It also looks like he won't have to fly out to Yuma test for WTI, he'll just have to fly the helo out there once they're done testing it up. 

Abigail's latest thing is saying "Aye-aye Captain Mommy" and saluting me whenever I ask her to do things.  It is too cute. 

Ethan is getting better and better at pulling himself up on things and transition between crawling, sitting, and standing.  It probably won't be too long and he'll be cruising, yikes!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I want to see a video of Abigail saying "Aye, aye, Captain Mommy" that is toooooo cuuuuuttte!