Thursday, July 30

We had an eventful lunch at McDonald's the other day:

- A chair was stuck and Abigail looked underneath it and said, "I need a screwdriver."

- Someone had the bright idea of putting what amounts to a squeeky dog toy in a little girl's shoes, they squeeked with every step she took. Seriously who would let their kid wear them, let alone actually buy them? I was annoyed with them just listening to this little girl run around for five minutes. (And I thought those light-up shoes were bad.)

- Abigail saw a guy in a construction vest and said, "Look, Imagination Movers!"

2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Kids say the darndest things! I got a good chuckle out of that. I've seen those shoes too! I thought they were cute for the first few steps... but I have to agree that they do get annoying. HOWEVER... wonderful if your kid wonders off! Just follow the squeaks!

sarah b. said...

haha!!! so cute! how do they come up with that stuff? The roller shoes are my pet peeves. I hate it when I see kids scooting around in Target. But yet, when i try to wear my skates in there i am turned away... jk.