Thursday, July 23

Frustrations

There is nothing more frustrating than trying to get something to work on the computer that you know should work. I spent several hours this morning trying to get these free actions that I had downloaded for Photoshop and no matter what I did I couldn't get them to work. I couldn't even find the folder that I was supposed to install them into. It turned out the folder I needed to install them into was hidden and due to having vista now I wasn't sure how to make hidden folders visible. A little more research on the internet and I found what I needed to do. Then I followed one set of instructions for adding the actions and it only enabled me to use one out of four of the actions in the bundle. I finally found a different destination folder to put the file into and now, FINALLY, I can use all four actions. What a relief, because this morning I was tempted to throw the laptop across the room. So here are my first attempts at using the different filters.

The original




2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Very cool! I'll have to have Alaina check this out.. she was having trouble with some of her actions when she was playing with my maternity photos! Good to know.. and GLAD you got it figured out!

Ladners'Latest said...

Very nice! Haha Kim...I was just thinking the same thing! Krista you may have to show me. (stupid photoshop elements...I need the real thing!)