Wednesday, March 5

Well my husband didn't get to come home last night. They got released from the drill center really late because they were waiting for some guys to bring some weapons from up north - oh wait - they were out in a garage behind the drill center the whole time. We also had a pretty bad snow storm here last night. So it would have meant my husband would have been driving at least an hour (depending on road conditions), going to bed as soon as he got home, and then having to get up very early in the morning, only to have to brave the terrible roads again to drive back. Needless to say I still wanted him to come home. But that's the strange thing about being in love with someone. Even though it hurt so much I knew that I had to put his safety and frankly his sleep before my own needs. If he had decided to come home anyway I certainly wouldn't have tried to stop him. Even though it broke my heart I had to tell him that it was okay for him to just stay up there.

No comments: