Monday, August 30

Uuuugggggghhhh

I woke up a couple of nights ago with a little bit of a sore throat and stuffy/runny nose.  Then yesterday I developed a very slight fever.  I had been trying to decide whether or not to run this morning - I had already planned on doing last week's workouts instead of moving on.  I eventually decided that it just wasn't worth the risk of prolonging my cold with Wil being gone. 

I'm very glad that I didn't go because this morning Abigail started sniffling and then when I checked both her and Ethan had very low fevers as well.  I had been looking forward to taking a nap while Abigail was at preschool and Ethan was sleeping but with Abigail's fever I couldn't let her go.  So hopefully by in a day or two I'll be able to run again but I'll probably just repeat last week.

3 comments:

Ladners'Latest said...

Hope you guys feel better soon!

Krista said...

Thanks - we all actually feel okay which makes it hard to explain to Abigail why she can't go to preschool or play with her friends!

Lynn said...

always best not to strenuously exercize when you aren't feeling well....can run your immune system down further then you get REALLY sick instead of just a little..... love, Mom : )