Wednesday, August 25

Small victories

- I was able to sleep until 4 this morning - it could have been worse.

- I went for my run this morning - I cried for a good portion of it but I did it.
(What did I expect with Aeorosmith's "I don't wanna miss a thing" on my ipod?)

- I unloaded the dishwasher last night - this might actually be a large victory. If you know me at all you know that I HATE housework so when I'm feeling down, sad, and upset that's the last thing I want to do.

Coming soon - family photos
Abigail decided she wanted to feed the ducks at the botanical gardens on the last day before Wil left so we got all dressed up, brought our tripod and remote for the camera and took some family shots.

1 comment:

Ladners'Latest said...

Leaving early has helped me. No explosive crying moment in the car this time! If you and the kids want to Mac flight it to the south, you're more than welcome :)