Thursday, January 22

Big News

For those of you who haven't heard, I am officially pregnant with kiddo number two. We wanted to wait until we saw the little ones heart beat to tell everyone except for our families. Fortunately we found out while they were here visiting over Christmas so we were able to tell them in person. We have a due date of the 10th of August right now but that may change next week when I go for a dating ultrasound. Hopefully that will get pushed back a little bit as that will be cutting it close for Wil being able to be there. It's not going to be easy going through this pregnancy with Wil deployed but hopefully by the time Wil leaves my morning sickness will be gone. Fortunately I was able to get a prescription at my last doctor's visit which seems to be helping. I actually had four days in a row of not throwing up, too much information I know, but I've really been almost incapacitated by the nasuea. It was to the point that Wil was starting to worry that I wouldn't be able to take care of Abigail when he had to leave, so now that things are getting better it's a huge relief to both of us.

That's all for now, I'm sure I'll be posting more soon. Hopefully there will be an ultrasound picture of our little one coming next week.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

YAY!!! congratulations! I hope that you feel better soon...you are about a week behind me...so I will let you know when I feel better and then you will have light at the end of the tunnel--ha!! Don't forget to use your resources on base CDC and other childcare options for abigail--don't wear yourself out doing it all on your own!!!

sarah b. said...

that is awesome news!!! Abigail will be a big sister :D Hope you are feeling better soon. xoxo

josh and annie said...

Congrats! Everyone told me I would start feeling better around 18 weeks and now I am 21 weeks and still having waves of nausea but at least now they are liveable! Hope you continue to feel good especially with taking care of Abigail!

Matthews Family said...

Congrats on adding to your family!

laceylexus said...

Yah!!! I am so happy for you guys. I bet Ron and Cindy are so excited!! Congrats and I pray that you have a smooth pregnancy and delivery!!! ~Lacey

Yvonne LeBrun said...

Congratulations!! I'm so very happy for you guys! Hoping you start feeling better soon from the morning sickness. Like Mandy said be sure to use your resources!! I don't know how your base works but we get basically 1 full year of FREE child care (up to 20 hours a week per child) through the youth and teen center: 3 mos before deployment, the whole deployment (ours will be 6 months) and 3 mos after... if you have it, use it!