Wednesday, October 22

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Sarahbee with the following rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don’t have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.

The facts:
1 - I've been married for 6 years (does that make me old?)
2 - I used to take steers to the fair for 4-H
3 - I've lived in 5 different states - Michigan, Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, and now Hawaii
4 - I'm getting back into running
5 - I love watching America's Next Top Model and Army Wives
6 - I just finished making my daughter a Pocahontas costume for Halloween - pictures coming soon
7 - I drive a stick-shift

7 Bloggers tagged:

1 - April Bryant
2 - Mindy Wilson
3 - Geigers
4 - Bonny
5 - Alvarez Family
6 - Marcelle
7 - Tonia

Um, yeah I'll get around to actually tagging them soon

No comments: